Famous (?) words

“You cannot hide from danger. Death floats on the air, creeps through the window, comes with the handshake of a stranger. If we stop living because we fear death, then we have already died."
~Raistlin Majere

Sunday 24 April 2016

Officially back...

Apparently, my recovery capability might be on the par with Deadpool after all...

Just a bit on what this blog will do here:
Basically, this will be one of the several blogs I'll be running. Because I'm born as a tech idiot, therefore I can only afford to do things in the most rudimentary manner. Whether I'm born a creative genius, however, remains to be seen (albeit I'm not blind, I know something has always been clearly amiss upon realizing how other people's attitude towards me have gone on a quirky change).

I'll need to strike a balance between being classy and politically incorrect this time round. One thing I realized is that there's only this much insanity any blogger can afford to utilize. In other words, you're out to be the next Raistlin Majere with the end result being you the next Gromph Baenre. Don't get me wrong, Gromph is a powerful mage. But I doubt he can win against Elminster Aumar. And if you can't win against the most powerful mage in Faerûn, it means there's no chance in the Nine Hells that you can ever hope to defeat Raistlin. Then again, I may be wrong. I mean the Raistlin part, not Gromph. *shrugs*

Before I start my inaugural address...
...let me just congratulate two belles dames. Namely Jeanette "tak adoi" Aw and Julie "the girl who played with fire" Tan. 5 years ago, I'd never imagine the former to improve this much, let alone knowing the latter (then again, I doubt I knew who was the late Stieg Larsson back then as well).

No offense to Rui "you know who I am?" En and the entire nation of RBKD. Just that I felt Jeanette's character got more exposure in terms of emotions and a mental roller coaster. If my next statement will make the entire nation of RBKD feel better, let me be truthful by saying Julie has hit a jackpot by playing with fire. After all, no sane local TV watcher would like an antagonist. I can really foresee great things awaiting that girl with a dragon (?) tattoo (yes, I know her dress was either a shocker or stunner).

A/N: Going by the same logic, this also means that no one in my island nation would take kindly to Raistlin Majere as well. Unless ofc if we're talking about foreign talents. Wait, does that make me a pseudo-FT then?

Add A/N: Okay, I lied. I've yet to read the relevant Dragonlance novels. Whatever I know so far comes from the internet.

More A/N: Yes, I know I've shared a satirical joke video on the local traffic via FB. Yes, I know I've unwittingly declared war on the entire nation of RBKD. After all, every educational system will come up with a warped fellow every now and then. That's also why Jon Snow ended up as the Lord Commander of the Night's Watch instead of becoming Lord Jon Stark himself. Just don't ask me whether Stannis will exact northern justice on Alliser Thorne even though we all know we're wanting this badly.

Above statement is proof that either Jon will end up happily ever after with Dany or he'll sorta end up like his actual dad.

This is gonna be brief...
...because I need to sleep asap. At the same time, I need to discipline myself since life for me is also about doing things unrelated to your passion and talent (?).

Firstly and foremost, why such an atas blog title? Some more why people will ask me "eh, why even your blog URL sound so atas?"

Basically, both Tueur de roi and Konigsmorder mean the same thing. Namely Kingslayer. While I have no intention to get myself into trouble over something I've spoken or written, I have to admit the wording looks cool. Not just the English version, but even more so the French and German versions. If you have a BFF in Germany, it means you may know what Konigsmorder means. If you've taken a course in French language, it means you definitely know what Tueur de roi means.

One of the ideas conceived (which I doubt will ever see the light of the day) involves a certain Malabog (no Pinoy jokes allowed please. Don Ralph, I know what you're capable of, please remember that the Pep we know isn't the Pep with zero hairline). In other words, you kill the King of Fomorians=you become hero=the Iliyanbruen decided to call you this name below.

Yes, Arylos=(anti)hero. Yes, I'll most likely have to do this to whatever existent plot so far. And yes, I know whatever I do will not see the light of the Singaporean dawn. Either way, I might as well base the new ideas on the actual game itself.

So anything to add?

Okay, the answer is no. Not that there's nothing for me to say. Rather, I'm gonna save it for the next post.

P.S: If you find the business cat familiar, it means this is how your pet most likely looks like. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment